D.Pharma Course Overview
Diploma in Pharmacy, popularly known as D.Pharma is a two-year-long career-oriented diploma program. The candidates who are interested in pursuing a long term career in pharmaceutical sciences can opt for this entry-level course. D.Pharma course in Ghatkopar, Mumbai is specifically designed to provide basic knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences. The syllabus of this program is also designed to prepare students with academic knowledge as well as necessary skillsets.
The D.Pharma course at National Pharmacy Academy, Ghatkopar, Mumbai also helps in examining other important topics like the distribution of scarce resources, the role of genetic testing, the use of stem cells, and the problems of human cloning.
Who should pursue D.Pharma?
- The students who are interested in making a career in the healthcare sector can opt for D.Pharma.
- Apart from this, the candidates who have analytical skills and research skills can go for this course.
- To take admission in this course, the students should clear 10.+ 2 in the science stream with a minimum of 35% marks.
Eligibility Criteria to take admission in D.Pharma
The students who wish to take admission in D.Pharma should full the eligibility criteria that are mentioned below:
- The candidate should pass Std 10+ 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- He or she should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subjects
- He or she should have secured at least 35% marks in 10+2.
- 10% relaxation will be provided to the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped and other categories.
D.Pharma Admission 2022
Admission to D.Pharma is mainly based on the score obtained in an entrance exam. Some colleges have their own entrance exams. Let us have a look at the steps involved to get admission:
- Fill out the application and form and submit it to the college.
- Secure good marks in Std. 12 exams.
- In the meantime, have a look at the eligibility to get admission into the D.Pharma course.
Entrance based Admission
- The candidate should register online by visiting the official website of the conducting body.
- Fill out the application forms with all your details
- Scan and upload the soft copies of certain documents such as mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Pay the examination fee online or offline
- Once the admit cards are released, you have to download it from the official website and take a printout of them.
- Finally, appear the exam on the given date.
- Counselling will be held for the candidates who have cleared the exam for taking admission in the D.Pharma course.
Course Name : Diploma Pharmacy
Category : Pharmacy
Duration : 2 Year
Instructor : Eram Madam and Firdaus Madam
Internship : 3 Months
Check Out Our Latest Professional Courses
Bachelor In Pharmacy
There are many companies and government sectors in India who are hiring B.Pharm students in Indian colleges.
B.Sc In Nursing
Course work includes nursing science, research, leadership, and related areas that inform the practice of nursing. It also provides the student with general education in math, humanities and social sciences.