B.Pharma Course Overview
Bachelor of Pharmacy, popularly known as B.Pharma is a four-year undergraduate program in which students study the methods of preparing drugs. Not only this but they also studied the process of dispensing drugs and medicines. The student who aspires to be a pharmacist should undergo this course so that they have in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences.
The course of B.Pharma in National Pharmacy Academy, Ghatkopar, Mumbai are divided into 6 to 8 semesters but it depends on the practical sessions and the course work. B pharma provides useful knowledge about the healthcare business and biochemical science. The students who pursue this course should perform different experiments and practicals.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Pharma
The following are the eligibility criteria of B.Pharma:
- The student should have a minimum qualification of 10+2.
- He or she should secure at least 50% marks (general) and 45% marks (reserved category) in the 10+2 exam.
- The minimum and maximum age limit of the student should be 19 years and 23 years respectively.
B.Pharma Admission Process
The admission of B Pharma is done on the basis of the results of the Common Entrance Exam or State government entrance exam. There are a few colleges that conduct their own entrance exam.
There are several compelling reasons why you should obtain a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. Apart from the fact that B Pharmacy will assist you in pursuing a profession as a Medical Representative, Scientific Writing, Medical Scripting, Clinical Research, and so on, we will go over the additional benefits of doing this degree in depth.
- Working with patients: Apart from being a pharmacist, you will play an important role in the healthcare system by providing asthma care, cholesterol testing, diabetes disease management, and bone density scans, among other things.
- Stable career: A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy will not only guarantee you a steady job throughout your career, but it will also allow you to choose and work according to your personal preferences.
- Diverse career opportunity: Working at a retail pharmacy, whether in a health care facility or in the community, is the most obvious option for pharmacists. The job includes offering people over-the-counter and prescription drugs, as well as counselling.
We will have a look at the other benefits of studying B.Pharma:
- B.Pharma is a good choice for those who wish to work in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Students interested in clinical research and scientific writing should pursue a B.Pharma degree.
- B.Pharma is for students who desire to work in the healthcare industry in hospitals, nursing homes, and other facilities.
Course Name : Bachelor Pharmacy
Category : Pharmacy
Duration : 4 Year
Internship : 3 Months
Check Out Our Latest Professional Courses
Diploma In Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy aims to provide the necessary knowledge to become a successful registered pharmacist.
B.Sc In Nursing
Course work includes nursing science, research, leadership, and related areas that inform the practice of nursing. It also provides the student with general education in math, humanities and social sciences.